Sunday, August 1, 2010

Global Cool

This Flying Finch Clock and Cuckoo Clock popped up on the Global Cool website on Saturday. Global Cool is a green lifestyle organisation that inspires people to think differently, live differently, and shows us how to live a greener life without sacrificing the things we enjoy.
Cuckoo Clock
This cuckoo clock was the very first one I ever made, and I have a bit of a soft spot for it. Luckily it's living with a lovely reader. It's so great when I actually meet the people who are taking my clocks and jewellery home.
If you are one of these people or maybe someone I haven't met but you do own a Betty Jo clock or jewellery, send in a pic. of you or a loved one with the piece and you will go into the draw to win a $50 Betty Jo gift voucher. Details here.
Owls in Photo Booth
No need to find a photobooth......a quick pic. from your phone will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.