Friday, May 23, 2014

"Flying Blind" Flying Ducks

Sometimes when you are looking for a new twist on one of your popular products, the idea is right under your nose.
Over the last few weeks it was one of my favorite times of the year in my neighborhood- The HARD RUBBISH COLLECTION. I found a funky 70's vinyl blind on someone's nature strip and took it to my studio thinking I'll use it for something one day. Then I thought a set of ducks would look cool covered in the retro pattern.
Then in further fossiking expeditions I found four more discarded blinds and covered more ducks.

 All five "Flying Blind"designs are now available in my Etsy shop. But they are very limited, so grab yours now xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my lordy! These look sensational! LOVE the autumnal ones! You are such an innovative GLEAN QUEEN!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.